How to grow your email list on autopilot with a social lead page
You want to grow your email list and you're doing all the basic stuff: email opt-in popups, a form in the footer of your site and maybe even one in your online store's checkout flow.
But your email list is still growing slowly, if at all. What else can you do? And how do you do it automatically on autopilot?
You could add an email opt-in link to your social media link in bio (e.g., Instagram biolink), but that means you wouldn't be linking to your store (Shopify, WooCommerce, or whatever you use) to help drive sales. And why would people want to join your email list anyway?
So, how do we solve these two problems:
- Incentivize email opt-ins
- Drive traffic to your email opt-in without losing store traffic
That's where social lead pages come in: They incentivize email opt-ins to grow your email list on autopilot without sacrificing visitors to your online store.
How social lead pages grow your email list on autopilot
In most social media link in bios people either put links to their website or two some sort of link in bio page. But there are a few problems with that:
- Just adding a link to your store doesn't capture email addresses (even with a popup), so when they leave your store, they're gone forever
- Link in bio pages are unfocused since they have multiple links and CTAs, plus they don't do a great job of getting people to your website
- Link in bio pages also don't do a very good job of incentivizing people to join your email list -- it's just a passive opt-in if anything
This is why social lead pages are so effective, they address each of the above concerns:
- Social lead pages are focused on capturing email addresses along with additional information to establish a deeper, ongoing relationship with customers
- Social lead pages automatically send customers to your website after customers opt-in, so you don't miss out on website traffic
- Social lead pages incentivize email opt-ins to give prospective customers a reason to join your email list
And best of all, social lead pages do this all automatically on autopilot -- you just set it and forget it.
Additional benefits of social lead pages
Social lead page apps like POPSMASH that specialize it commerce and have deeper integrations with platforms like Shopify also provide additional information on your email subscribers, like social media username, location, and other information.
They also allow you to attribute sales to your new email subscribers to better understand where your sales are coming from so you can double down on what works.
Turn Instagram followers into email subscribers on Shopify.
Grow your Shopify store's email list growth to drive sales & ROI.Try it free on Shopify